I am a researcher in aerospace engineering (Ph.D. by USC, M.S. by Politecnico di Milano) working at the Japanese Space Agency (JAXA/ISAS) . I worked at Caltech/JPL/NASA and at the European Space Agency (ESA/ESOC) .
Download the Resume (PDF)Contact me.
- Ryan Russell (University of Texas at Austin)
- Martin Lo, Anastassios Petropoulos, Jon Sims, Nathan Strange, Gregory Lantoine, Daniel Grebow (JPL)
- Arnaud Boutonnet, Carlos Corral, Michael Croon, Paolo De Pascale, Daniel García, Guy Janin, Ruediger Jehn, Michael Kahn, Stefano Pessina (ESA)
- Yasuhiro Kawakatsu (JAXA)
- Massimiliano Vasile (University of Strathclyde)
- Jerry Marsden, Evan Gawlik (Caltech)
- Shane Ross (VirginiaTech)
- Simone D'Amico (DLR)
- Steven Kemble (EADS/Astrium)
Trajectory Design for Space Missions
Missions to the Jupiter and Saturn moons with chemical and low-thrust propulsion. Mission to the Moon. Terrestrial Planet Finder. BepiColombo mission to Mercury (chemical and low-thrust propulsion options). Solar Orbiter. Aerogravity-assist trajectory design.
The engdame problem. Circular and Elliptic Restricted 3-Body problems. Multiple Gravity-Assist trajectories. Gravitational capture. Low-energy transfers.
Nonlinear dynamical systems
Periodic solutions and their stability in the spatial circular and elliptic restricted 3-body problems. Invariant manifolds and lagrangian coherent structures. Resonant orbits and their stability.
Numerical methods for Boundary Value Problems
Simple/Multiple step intergators. Symplectic integrators. Multiple shooting. Collocation methods. Finite Elements in Time.